Joint ISTDM / ICSI 2018 conference abstract template with author instructions for 2-page abstracts can be downloaded here: ISTDM_ICSI_2018-abstract-sample-template.doc
All accepted works for ISTDM / ICSI 2018 conference will be invited for submission to a special issue of “IOP Semiconductor Science and Technology journal on
SiGe materials, devices and technologies.” This special issue will focus on all aspects of science, engineering, technologies and instrumentation of SiGe
based epitaxy including devices and related technologies.
Key topics will cover the following aspects:
- Group IV semiconductors (Si, Ge, C, Sn, Pb and their alloys)
- Group III-V semiconductors on Si/Ge platform (GaN, InSb, GaAs, GaAs, InGaAs…)
- 2D materials (graphene, germanene, silicene, stanine, black phosphorous…)
- Magnetic materials for spintronics (MnO, FeO, CoO, NiO,…)
- Optoelectronics of low-dimensional structures (quantum wells, wires, dots…)
- Strain-tuning platforms (relaxed buffers, virtual substrates…)
- Interfaces (high-K, metal contacts, electrical properties and characterization…)
- Processing (doping, etching, cleaning, surface treatments, thermal treatments, oxidation,…)
- Devices (Group IV-based electronic, spintronic, photonic, thermoelectric, photovoltaic, plasmonics, MEMS/NEMS, sensors and bio-integrated technologies …)
- Epitaxy equipment technology & metrology challenges
- Emerging technologies (quantum technologies, topological insulators...)
- There are no strict length limits.
- Papers must be original research papers.
- Review papers (by invited speakers only) need to be broad and well set in context by comparison to the international field and state-of-the-art developments.
- Standard referee procedure for Semiconductor Science and Technology will be applied.
For further details, please visit: IOP Publishing guidelines and policies
Abstract submission: January 21(Sun), 2018
Full paper submission: May 31(Thu), 2018
Approximate online publication: September 2018
Presentation Guidelines:(coming soon...)